Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Eek I am excited..

Yea yea, I just said Eek! Okay so I forgot to mention this but my PC broke (for good, its so old so yea) sometime in the beginning of February..and my laptop has not truly worked in like 6 months...So I got the laptop fixed (this means I have not played silkroad since then!) and Silkroad (SRO) still did not work on it...So Bug has been fixing out the bugs (haha) in my laptop..and it looks like it might work now!! I am so excited..I have not been able to play in wayyyy to long!!! My character has been stuck on lvl 66 forever and I am farming and I am blader...(which means she takes forever to level) and now they raised the lvl cap so I am so farrrrr behinnnddddd... shitty. That's all. I wanted to blog and that popped into my head.. :p

OH and Bug might have found a job (again) already!! He finds out soon, but he was the only person this job interviewed so I am hoping they liked him enough to just hire him!

No comments:

Post a Comment