Monday, April 6, 2009

Helloooo just mindless ramblings...

Yo! I hate Mondays! Anyways Bug is working by getting temp day jobs through Labor Ready until something else happens. He has an interview at Wendy's tomorrow so thats good. He is working today via Labor Ready.

I had game night last night at my place. It was fun! We played sequence, Apples to Apples, and Phase 10. It was girls night but, we let Bug play anyways lol. I got these super good mini "gourmet" pizzas and then the normal munchies and some girly drinks.

He's such a good boyfriend. I had a special event at my job and I asked him to volunteer. He was at my job from 6 am - 1230 pm just to help me.

I finally finished with decorating my bathroom. I made a really cute vase and flower thingey. I got bright pink fake flowers on clearance at Wal-mart and put them in a skinny vase that had those clearish blue and green stones in it. It looks neat and the pink makes the bathroom seem brighter. Now if only I can buy my rug for the bathroom but my cat loves to go to the bathroom on bathroom rugs :( :/ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment