Thursday, April 2, 2009

Relationship "stress"

Not really stressed. However we get into stupid moments of bickering over usually nothing at all. Well at work I thought about it, and I think part of it is because we do not know how the other person is with daily tasks, and we do not know all the little things about each yet. I feel like I completely know him, etc. Anyways, I told him this. And I think he feels insulted because he kept bringing it up in snide sneaky comments when talking about other stuff. He took it as I don't think I know him well enough yet. I do think I know him but I think moving too fast does affect a relationship; however, we get over the bickering fast and forget it.

And I feel bad because he left all his friends and family to be out by me..sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment